AAARRGGHHH!!!
One of my computers has the Vundo virus!!!!
It is a major pain in the a$$.
It not only is a mailicious Trojan virus, but even most anti-virus and spyware applications can't remove it.
I make my living on the computer - I can't be without it or risk compromising the security of what I have stored on it. Needless to say when I figured out I had a virus, I was a little concerned.
I do download and often install various applications on my machine, but not usually any that haven't been reviewed by others or are sure to be virus free - still Vundo snuck in somehow.
THANKFULLY, I found VundoFix and my problem was solved, what a great tool. And its free!
It is nice to know that there are more people interested in working on the good they can do for others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment